These keto espresso chocolate cheesecake bars are extremely tasty as well as quite easy to make in just a few minutes using your blender! Above all, its Low carb, gluten-free & Atkins friendly as well.
Good news for the Coffee lovers! These Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars boast a decadent chocolate cookie crust, topped with a creamy espresso cheesecake layer and a dusting of cocoa powder – and they taste exactly as amazing as you’re imagining right now!
Additionally, if you eat once these Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars , you will definitely become addicted of them and it would become seriously impossible to stop at just one. Therefore, better to use them as a breakfast meal replacement if easy for you.
Regarding the making of them, these low carb espresso cheesecake bars are super easy to make. The press in crust takes literally 2 minutes to throw in a bowl and stir together with a fork. Then while that spends a couple of minutes baking in the oven to firm up, you throw the filling ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Pour it over the crust, bake, remove, slice and eat.
There is another option also if you want to make these keto espresso chocolate cheesecake bars in big cheesecake form if you want – you’d just need to double the cheesecake layer ingredients and bake it for about an hour in an 8-inch springform pan. Then chill overnight before slicing.
For the chocolate crust:
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups superfine, blanched almond flour (e.g. Honeyville)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
For the cheesecake:
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol sweetener (e.g. Swerve)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder (e.g. Cafe Bustelo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- additional cocoa powder for dusting over the top if desired.
For the chocolate crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the crust dough to a 9 x 9 pan lined with parchment paper or foil (this will make removing the bars much easier.)
- Press the crust firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
For the cheesecake filling:
- Combine the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the par-baked crust and spread out evenly in the pan.
- Bake the cheesecake bars at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Dust with optional cocoa powder if using.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, preferably longer, before cutting into four rows of squares to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 6g
- Net carbs per bar = 3.5g
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Homemade Keto Kit Kat Bars |Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.