We are all about quick-cooking weeknight dinners and this Keto-Low Carb Cashew Chicken comes together in less than 30 minutes in just one pan.
If you’ve been craving the Cashew Chicken, this Keto/Low Carb friendly homemade version is full of flavor and couldn’t be easier to make.
WHAT SAUCE IS USED IN CASHEW CHICKEN?
Just like with most Asian takeout dishes, the sauce is what makes any stir-fry the best. This keto-friendly sauce is a combination of liquid aminos, sesame oil.
WHAT OTHER VEGETABLES CAN I USE FOR CASHEW CHICKEN?
If you’re not a fan of broccoli or bell peppers, you can also make this low carb cashew chicken with zucchini, bok choy, green beans or mushrooms.
WILL KETO CASHEW CHICKEN WORK FOR MEAL PREP?
This low carb cashew chicken is perfect for making ahead on your Sunday meal prep. Simply divide into air-tight containers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
WHAT SIDES CAN I SERVE CASHEW CHICKEN WITH?
Cashew chicken is delicious on its own or you can serve it over cauliflower rice, lettuce wraps, zucchini noodles, shirataki noodles or konjac rice.
The best part of having takeout cashew chicken is coating your sides with that amazing sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 people
Calories: 333.3 kcal
- 3 raw chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil(for cooking)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1/4 medium white onion
- Salt + Pepper
- Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews for 8 minutes or until they start to lightly brown and become
fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- Dice chicken thighs into 1-inch chunks. Cut onion and pepper into equally large chunks.
- Increase heat to high and add canola oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is up to temperature, add in the chicken thighs and allow them to cook through(about 5 minutes).
- Once the chicken is fully cooked. Add in the pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasonings(ginger, salt,
pepper). Allow cooking on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency, There should not be excess liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
- Serve in a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil. Enjoy!
Support the Keto/Low Carb Community!
We, food bloggers, need all the help we can get. Sharing of our recipes on social media would be highly appreciated and acknowledged which will motivate us further to work harder to upload the new recipes from time to time for our followers! Let’s Grow Together by holding hand in hand as a Team!
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Sesame Seed Keto-Low Carb Bread | 1g Net Carb
- Canned Chicken Low Carb Pizza Crust | 1g Net Carb
- Tasty Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Easy Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Low-Carb Nutella Fudge
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Homemade Keto Kit Kat Bars |Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls