Anyone who will try this extremely good keto chocolate dessert, they will definitely call it “Keto Chocolate Heaven”. Each piece of it is quite decadent and will satisfy all your chocolate cravings without any doubt! When you feel the serious chocolate craving, a single piece of this stuff will crush your craving in two seconds flat. Moreover, if it is stored in the freezer for a few minutes before eating, they taste like a Double Chocolate Klondike Bar.
Most importantly, each piece contains only 1g net carbs, which means you can happily satisfy your chocolate cravings without blowing your daily macros.
Quick Look about Ingredients
Swerve Confectioners: If you’re looking for a sugar substitute, you’ll love Swerve Confectioners! It uses (natural) sugar alcohols which have zero effect on blood sugar, meaning you can subtract them from the net carb count. (That gives Swerve zero net carbs.) It also measures just like sugar, so there isn’t any guessing about how much to use.
Nutiva Coconut Oil: While my favorite coconut oil is Dr. Bronner’s, Nutiva is a great brand that provides affordable, high-quality bulk options.
- Cocoa powder (traditional cocoa powder can taste a bit bitter to some people; for a smoother, less bitter flavor, use Dutch Process Cocoa Powder)
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
Chocolate Base Ingredients
- 1 stick butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
Chocolate Topping Ingredients
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
How to Make the Chocolate Base
- Melt butter in a small pan on low.
- When butter is melted, add softened cream cheese and vanilla extract. Turn off the heat (but keep pan on the stove) and use a fork to mash the cream cheese and vanilla extract into the butter.
- To a large bowl, add cocoa powder and Swerve Confectioners. Mix to combine.
- Add cream cheese/butter mixture to the large bowl. Using a hand mixer on low, mix everything until you get a well-combined, fluffy mixture. (Note: The mixture will be very thick.)
- Spread mixture evenly into a pan, making the top as smooth as possible. (I used an 8x6x2″ glass pan.)
- Freeze for 30 minutes. A few minutes before getting it out of the freezer, make the chocolate topping.
How to Make the Chocolate Topping
- Mix all ingredients. (Note that the coconut oil should be melted, and the topping should be made right before adding it to the base; otherwise, it will begin to firm up.)
How to Make the Final Dessert
- Remove the chocolate base from freezer. If there are any ridges on the top, smooth them a bit with the back of a spoon.
- Pour chocolate topping on top, as evenly as possible, tilting the pan if necessary. Some of the bases may melt slightly and give the top a fun chocolate swirl.
- Cut into 30 pieces and enjoy (optional)!
- Store covered in the fridge or freezer. A little secret: when you store it in the freezer and you let your piece thaw for a few minutes before eating, I swear it tastes like a Double Chocolate Klondike Bar!
- Use unsalted or salted butter depending on your personal preferences.
- Traditional cocoa powder can taste a bit bitter to some people; for a smoother, less bitter flavor, use Dutch Process Cocoa Powder.
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.